Your Legal Plan Should Reflect
What Matters Most to You
Businesses are measured by an entirely different set of legal standards than those that apply to individuals. As a business owner, it is essential for you to have an attorney you can trust to assist with your legal matters. Vance E. Hendrix is a business law attorney who has experience in handling a wide array of business-related legal concerns. These include:
When clients come to attorney Vance E. Hendrix to learn more about marital agreements, he likes to remind them that these documents aren’t about planning for the worst. They are about learning where your finances stand both individually and together, establishing a clear-cut plan as a team, and protecting yourselves from whatever curveballs life may throw at you later on.
Despite the evolution of the prenuptial agreement, the term still holds a certain social stigma. This negative association is caused by a few common misconceptions about prenups, such as these:
- The formation of a new business, be it an LLC (or limited liability company), a new corporation or a partnership
- The sale of a business
- Business service agreements and contracts
- Dissolution of businesses
- Confidentiality and non-compete agreements
- Agreements for asset purchases and buy-sell agreements
- Stock options
- Serving as legal counsel for boards of directors and management teams
- Lease agreements
Call today to set up a conference with Mr. Hendrix and get the representation you need from an attorney you can trust.